CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Here we go

Just a very quick update...

Drew is scheduled for surgery to repair his hernia and move his organs to the right places tomorrow around 1 p.m. CST. The surgeon feels that the hole in the diaphragm is fairly large and will require a patch, we'll know much more after the surgery as to lung capacity and whatnot.

All he has to do is remain stable overnight and the surgery is a go; happy 3 week birthday Drew (tomorrow)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will say a long prayer for Drew tonight. He is such a little fighter. Thanks for the updates Jana, (((HUGS)))
Lisa, Zach and Emily

Anonymous said...

I have been following Drew's progress (found the link on SK, I'm a BIN June 03 and 05 Mum). I just wanted to let you know I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you guys. Drew has touched my heart and I wish you guys all the best.

April said...

((((hugs))))

Lots of prayers for Baby Drew