CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 17, 2006

Funeral Services

We are still working out all of the details for Drew's funeral services but we do know that it will be held on Thursday, April 20 at 1:00 p.m. Services will be in the chapel at:

Smith & Kernke
Funeral Directors
14624 North May Avenue
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
Phone: (405) 302-0021
Fax: (405) 302-0511

His service will be casual and a celebration of his short life. There will be no viewing. In lieu of flowers, we are going to request donations but we have not made a final decision on where to make donations. I will update tomorrow with more details.

Thank you to everyone who has contacted us, please know that we are doing ok right now and are at peace.

8 comments:

April said...

((((hugs))))

Shawna said...

I'm so glad to hear that you r family is coping well right now. I pray that peace always finds you. I wish I could be there for you in person and know that I am in spirit, always! I pray the funeral goes smoothly and your family will remain in my thoughts and prayers.
((Huge hugs and love))
Shawna and Family

Anonymous said...

I am glad your family is at peace right now. I am glad that baby Drew also is at peace but I am sorry that things worked out this way. I hope the funeral goes well. I wish there was more I could do too! I will be thinking of you and keeping you and your family in my prayers!

Hugs,
Tasha

Anonymous said...

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))
Let us know what you decide on the donations.
You are an amazing woman Jana, and I see how much love you and Raymond have for both Ellie and Drew, they are blessed to have you as parents.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, I cannot even imagine what you have all been through. Prayers for your entire family and sweet little Drew.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear the loss of your baby. I pray that he is in peace now. You and your family will be on my prayers

The Moffatt Family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, the only consolation that I can give is that he isn't hurting anymore and he is back with our Heavenly Father. Know how special you are that you were picked to be his mommy and daddy for his short time on earth - what a blessing that is. Know that the Comforter will be with you during this time.

Anonymous said...

I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. We will all be with you in spirit on Thursday.