CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 06, 2006

Last update until birth

I saw my perinatologist for the final time today until Drew is born. He did great on the NST, good heartrate and accelerations, no signs of stress.

I am 2 cm. dialated, 70% effaced and -2 station. The doctor predicts that Drew will arrive before noon on Wednesday. :-) I asked him how long I could labor until we discuss a c-section (if you remember, I really DO NOT want one) and he said that, at this point, he doesn't even see the need to discuss it. He doesn't think it will be an issue. Yippee!! (Yeah, yeah, I know things can change in an instant, blah, blah, blah but I'm feeling a bit more at ease knowing that my body won't have to be forced to go into labor when it's not preparing itself.)

We'll get to the hospital at midnight tomorrow night and drugs will be started. I'll post pictures and an update on Drew's condition when I can, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana and Family,
Just wanted you to know we've been thinking about y'all and can't wait to hear about Baby Drew!