CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 29, 2006

Wanna know what else can happen?!

Our cars can get broken into.

They stole about $400 worth of CD's out of Raymond's vehicle, his garage door opener and what little $$ was in the console. They got into my van and stole my cigarette lighter (why??) but left the money (all change that I keep in the ashtray). The garage door was open when R. got up this morning but nothing is missing out of the garage. This makes us think that it was inexperienced teenagers because there is some pretty expensive stuff that they didn't steal.

All we wanted to do was go and get some flowers to put on our son's grave today and THIS had to happen. WTH is wrong with people?! I just feel so beaten down right now.

7 comments:

Shawna said...

OMG! I am so sorry your cars got broken into. Like you guys needed something else going on. Luckily they didn't damage anything though, that's one good thing....and they left all of the other expensive stuff. Sorry sweetie, that sucks! (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it was just 'stuff' and no one was hurt. It is a terrible thing though - always seems to happen in waves. So sorry it is one thing after another. Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Jana! I am so sorry, what asses!!! (((HUGE HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Just like my sister said! When it rains, it pours! What else can you possibly go through?!?! You have got to be the strongest person I have EVER "met"! I'm soo sorry all this shit keeps happening to you! Keep going strong! Many hugs!
<3 Lissette

Anonymous said...

Jana, I just wanted you to know that I check the blog every day and just know that our family continues to think and pray for your family.
Julie Dudley

Emma said...

omg no way!!!! wtf is wrong w/some people???? I'm so sorry that happened, it makes you feel so violated ugh.

Anonymous said...

OMG! What is wrong with people!?! Geez! I hope this is the last of your rotten luck and that these jerks don't bother you guys again! At least they were too stupid to know to take the more valuable stuff and none of you were hurt!

Hugs and Prayers,
Tasha