CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 13, 2006

Appointment

I had a routine OB appointment today. BB's (baby boy) heart rate was 156 again and my uterus is the proper size. I opted to have the quad screen done so they took blood today. I am aware of the controversy surrounding this and the triple screen tests (unnecessary, high incidence of false positive, etc.) and I probably would have declined the tests if Drew hadn't had his problem. As it is, I'm getting every test that they make available to me. My OB doesn't anticipate anything showing up on the quad screen because the U/S looked so good but I still had it done. I did lose 6 lbs. in the last month. I've been sick but I didn't think that I'd been THAT sick. No real concern right now since I can still manage to eat (just ask R., hehe!).

Still no name. We're working on it...

When we were driving to OU for the U/S on Thursday, E. piped up from the backseat, "My baby Drew came here and died." :( Then she said, "He can't be my best friend anymore." I didn't know what to say so I just said, "Hey, I thought that *I* was your best friend!" She said, "Oh yeah, I forgot." The kid makes me want to cry when she says stuff like that.

Nothing else is new.

1 comments:

Emma said...

OMG she's so sweet, bless her.

((((((HUGS)))))