CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 29, 2007

I don't understand

and I never will. Why do babies die? Why does ANY child die before their parents? It's just not right.

I know a woman via an online message board who was induced today at 32 weeks pregnant because her daughter's heart stopped beating. This was her first child and the baby was so wanted and loved. My heart hurts for her and her family and I'm also pissed off. I don't want Drew to have anymore babies with him wherever he is.

In November, another woman that I know lost her precious daughter. Another baby girl that was so wanted and loved--the third child after two boys. She was born an angel. For once, I just don't have a lot of words. All I can say is that my sadness is nothing compared to what these girls parents/families are feeling.

The intense pain is the same, regardless of how your child dies or at what age.

It's just not right and I'll never understand it.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

I will never understand it either. Your friend is in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I will never understand it either-- {HUGS}!
Love you!
J

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to heat this news. I don't get it either, and never will. My thoughts are with the family.

Anonymous said...

I just don't get it either. They are in my thoughts and prayers. (HUGS)
Christina

Melanie said...

It's not fair, and I will never understand either Jana.

The Goddess G said...

Jana,
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I just don't understand either. My heart breaks for these families.
~Carole