CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Update on Sasha

Sasha's surgery didn't take as long as expected. It took about 5 hours--long enough! Ivy said that the medical team told them (Ivy and Brandon) that Sasha was doing well. I guess that she was in recovery and it would be a couple of hours before they could go in and see her. The next 24 hours are critical, of course, but it's a good sign that Sasha looks good after her surgery. I'm so happy right now, I hope to hear increasingly wonderful news as time goes on. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she is doing well. I will keep her in our prayers. I am so excited that she got a liver so soon after being placed on the list.
Christina

The Goddess G said...

Sasha and family are in my thoughts and prayers. Zak had a surgery once that was 6 hours...and it seemed like 6 days. I hope that she has a quick recovery and all goes as planned.
~Carole

Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with them! I hope everything goes smoothly and works out!

Melanie said...

How is she doing? I am praying for the family!