CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Quick Update

Carson is doing well. He's still receiving phototherapy but his bili numbers yesterday were great. We're just waiting to hear what today's were and then he can hopefully come off of the darn things. It's about to kill all of us (especially E.) that we can't take him out and play with him.

I forgot how sweet newborns are. I love everything about them. They're so cuddly and since I'm nursing him, I get to cuddle him a bit more than anyone else. :)

That's all for now. I hope to edit photos sometime in the near future and get them up onine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'll be glad for all of you when he can be cuddled and played with freely. I'm just so happy that God has blessed your family with this little one! :) anonomous Amy from Comanche, Oklahoma

Anonymous said...

I'm happy things are going well. I can't wait to see some new pictures!!

Anonymous said...

AWwwwwwww how sweet! Our #6 was sent home with the bili blanket...we called her the GLOW WORM :) I'm sure you can relate. They're just too precious aren't they! Glad to hear that everything is going well ;) ENJOY!

Nicole

Tanaya said...

Carson is absolutely beautiful. He resembles Drew, but is definitely his own little person. I'm so glad he is home with you and you can cuddle and snuggle with the little guy, even if it is a little hampered right now. Elizabeth must be head over heels excited about having him home... Just wait until he starts getting her toys ;-) Congratulations to all of you and congratulations to Carson; he was born into a family full of love.
~Tanaya~
www.silaskyne.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Jana
Glad to hear an update. I hope Carson
gets to stop therapy soon. I can just imagine all you wanna do is snuggle him 24/7. Looking forward to seeing more pics.!!!
Hope you are feeling well.
Becky (P.C)