CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Congrats Will!

I'm going to start this post off by saying congratulations to Will Bigham. He's this awesomely talented guy that I basically grew up with in Canyon (Ivy, you'll know who I'm talking about). He was my band dork clarinet friend--we clarinets stuck together! We always ended up sitting next to one another and I still have his Red Hot Chili Peppers t-shirt and my "Shwinging Pride--Shwinging Without a Cause" (inside joke relating to Wayne's World; that should date us!) t-shirt. Most of you just will not get that but that's ok, suffice it to say it's fond high school memories. Will's a great guy with awesome red hair. It's been a couple of years since I last saw him, his wife and their daughter. Anyway, to the point of my congratulations.

Will always maintained that he wanted to be a TV Gameshow Host. I don't think anyone really had any doubt that he'd be in showbusiness of some kind. We saw him last year on a national commercial and now it turns out he's going to be on a major reality show, Mark Burnett and Steven Spielberg's Fox Show On The Lot. I've known for a couple of days but haven't gotten around to posting before now. So everyone watch Will on Fox (it's on right now and I just saw him, yay!). I love to see people I grew up with doing great things!

I have an amazing story relating to Drew's journey and how it has raised awareness and quite possibly...well, I hope to share later. I need to get permission from the person who alerted me to this situation before posting it. Just know that I'm well, AMAZED and so happy. It came at a perfect time because I've been grieving Drew quite a bit these past few days. I took Carson to visit his older brother at the cemetery for the first time yesterday and it was pretty emotional.

1 comments:

Ivy said...

OMG...I saw him too!!! Brandon was like "Canyon, TX...Will Bigham!" I'm not surprised. He did SO well. I was telling our nurse "Carrie Fisher loved Will!" Gosh, that same day I had been telling Brandon how you and I loved "Poison", and thinking about riding the Himalaya(sp!) with "Welcome to the Jungle" blaring in the background! Good times, good times. And...of course...Homey Don't Shwing That!!!