CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Squishy cheeks

For those who just want to squeeze Carson's cheeks, I did it (and do it daily, much to his dismay) for you!



What else is new? Elizabeth started her tap/ballet class and I'm happy to say that things are going much better than with the swim lessons. I could not get her to stop dancing so that I could get a picture so this is as good as it gets:



All of those 3 and 4 year olds are so darn cute learning to dance!

And for good measure, this shows a fragment of a typical day around our house. Mommy just wanted to pee without an audience; when I left the room, all was good--E. watching cartoons and Carson sleeping. Less than 1 minute later, I come back to this:





Yep, I grabbed the camera before rescuing Carson, haha! E. said that she was "decorating him so he'll be prettier than he already is!" Life's never boring around here, that's for sure.

6 comments:

Kathy McC said...

So cute!!

The Goddess G said...

Oh...he just has the most pinchable cheeks EVER! And Elizabeth...too cute in her dance outfit.

Love the decorating! :)
~Carole

Anonymous said...

Too adorable! You have some beautiful babies, Jana! Always reading, Love Lauren

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I had to giggle at E decorating Carson. Poor guy!
Christina

Anonymous said...

Look how cute he is!!!! I just want to hold him!!! Little Jana looks cute in her dance outfit too:)

Ivy

*Darcie* said...

They are both adorable!! I love the new and improved prettier Carson!! Tell E she did good!! =)