CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I'm the best Mommy in the world!

Or I will be when Elizabeth opens her birthday presents!

First, she is getting the "big" stuffed Ariel doll that she's been lusting after for a couple of months. She REALLY wants that doll. It's about 3 feet tall. (I rock--I got it on clearance, hehe! And I managed to purchase it WHILE SHE WAS IN THE STORE WITH ME WITHOUT HER SEEING IT!!) She asks me daily if we can go to the Disney Store so that she can go see "Big Ariel." So the one gift that she really, really wants, she will get.

And for the reason that I REALLY rock--she's getting something she doesn't even know that she wants. :D She's going to get to go see the Disney Princesses on Ice in September. She even gets to be a VIP--Very Important Princess--which means she sits in the first or second row. Her Daddy will be thankful that he does not have to go. I could only get 2 seats together and it's on a Monday morning.

She is so going to pay for these 2 gifts--she MUST be nice and behave for, oh, a four hour stretch for this, I think. :D

0 comments: