CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Strange things

So over the past couple of days, some strange things have happened. Most people would take them as mere coincidence but they certainly seem to happen fairly often--maybe I'm looking hard for things but I don't think so. Here's what happened:

Yesterday, at Grandma Lewallen's graveside service, Donna (Brandon's mom) and I were standing by one another and talking quietly. All of a sudden, there was a loud clang beside our heads where we were standing. It was the connector thing holding the tent cover (whatever those are called). It banged ONE time, and only one time. Donna looked at me and said, "That was Brandon!" Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks along those lines.

Anyway, today as the kids and I were coming home from my in-laws house, I got sad and was thinking about Drew. Both kids were asleep in the back so I got to listen to my music for once! I was thinking about Drew and also thinking, "I'd like to hear the song 'Calling All Angels' by Train." I changed the station and that song was on. I am NOT kidding--and that's not a current song or anything. After that was over, I thought, "Now I want to hear Toby Keith..." I changed the station again and Toby Keith was on. I was shaking so hard. You can think I'm crazy, I don't care but in my mind, it was a sign from Drew. I felt as though I'd been punched in the stomach--I KNOW that it was from Drew.

At least it made me feel a bit better after my disaster of a birthday.

2 comments:

*Darcie* said...

I totally agree with you Jana!! You are NOT nuts!! Drew is sending you subtle little messages!!! Just keep in tune with them!!

The Goddess G said...

Jana,
You are not crazy at all...it was definetly Drew.

Happy belated birthday. I had tears in my eyes when I read your last post.
~Carole