CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 26, 2007

Some GREAT news!!

As usual, I have lots to post but it will have to wait until tomorrow. For now I just want to post my sincerest congratulations to Baby Mert's family, Aytekin and Emel.

Aytekin and Emel are expecting a baby girl in mid-March!! I am so happy for this special family--they are truly wonderful people and I've had the great pleasure of getting to know them since Mert and Drew are connected in such a tragic way. They are my friends in Turkey (how cool is it to say that?!).

Please keep them and their baby girl in your thoughts and prayers as Emel's pregnancy progresses.

2 comments:

The Goddess G said...

Jana,
This brought tears to my eyes. How happy I am for them. They are remembered in my prayers.
~Carole

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous news! I'm SO happy for them, thanks for sharing!

Love,
Jenn