CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

All over the place...

I have a lot on my mind but no real interest in making sure that things are coherent or in any kind of order. And I'll probably get tired of typing before I get everything out but that's probably good unless you really WANT to read a marathon blog!

Ok, I had to take a break and nurse Carson. Wouldn't you know it, my mind just went blank so I have to try and remember everything that I wanted to post. I have Mommy brain to the max.

Ah, screw it. I'll try and remember later. I hate it when this happens!

3 comments:

Kathy McC said...

I usually remember those things at 4 in the morning and then I can't get back to sleep!

Love your new blog template...

The Nanny said...

I definitely have "NannyBrain" so everytime I come up with something I want to post, I either type it into my phone (which is always with me) as a text or write it on my hand :-)

The Goddess G said...

Jana,
I usually have so many blog entries running around my head...until I sit down to type them...and then they seem to disappear.
~Carole
http://thejourneyfromhere.blogspot.com
http://accordingtocarole.blogspot.com