CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 04, 2007

A big day at our house

Today was a big day around here; both happy and sad. I cannot believe it but Carson can now say, "Mama." Of course, he calls EVERYTHING Mama, not just me but he's clearly saying it. I love hearing it but it also breaks my heart because he's growing up way too fast. He's also managing to crawl forward a bit as of today. He's great at push-ups and going in reverse. I'm so not ready for 2 mobile children. Or 2 talking children (E.'s mouth is never shut--she'll even talk in her sleep).

So a big day. A big old happy/sad day all rolled into one. *sigh*

1 comments:

The Goddess G said...

Jana,
That Carson is just so adorable. Hopefully he gets a word in edgewise. lol Around here almost no one can with Abba's talking. :)
~Carole