CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm done

I hope that all of my American friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving; I know that we did at our household. The kids and grandparents (all 4!) were in heaven being with one another. Raymond and I both cooked and the meal was excellent, IMO. We have much to be thankful for despite our loss of Drew and we need to take opportunities like this to recognize that fact.

I finished Drew's stocking on Thanksgiving Day. Thank goodness; I'm never making one of these things again. My mom has made mine, Raymond's, Elizabeth's and Carson's. I only did Drew's but there is now a craft that I do not like--I don't like working with felt. Anyway, it's done and we all have our snow(wo)men stockings now.



We also got the tree up and decorated with a lot of help from my mom:

1 comments:

The Goddess G said...

Jana,
The stocking is awesome!!! Wishing you peace and light during this holiday season.
~Carole