CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

March for Babies - IMPORTANT!!

One more post for a good cause.

As most of you know, Raymond and I lost our first son Drew to a condition known as congenital diaphragmatic hernia (CDH).

Now that I don't have a baby in the NICU, am not pregnant and have not just given birth (:D), I can walk in the March of Dimes March for Babies. Raymond, the kids, some other family/friends, and I will be walking in memory of Drew on April 26.

Please consider donating; all proceeds benefit the March of Dimes and they do so much good for babies. You can donate by clicking on the following link.

Thank you!

A Rainbow for Drew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I donated, it wasn't much but I want you to know that I do think of you all often.

Lissa Lane said...

When is your walk sweetie. I'm also walking on May 4!

BTW I am having a hard time reading your headers. Half the letters are missing?