CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 11, 2006

A mini-update

Let's see...I'm 35 weeks and 1 day today, just about a month until Drew's scheduled to be born (maybe he'll cooperate!). I'm still having twice weekly non-stress tests to make sure that Drew doesn't start to decline. He's still doing well according to the NST, his heartrate is consistently staying in the upper 120s and 130s.

I'm just in that final stage of pregnancy where no matter what, you're miserable. My body is telling me by every means possible that it's time for him to come. I won't go into detail, but those who have been pregnant know the symptoms I'm talking about. One thing that I didn't have to deal with when I was pregnant with E. is the PAIN in my episiotomy scar. It freaking hurts 24/7 and feels like Drew's going to just fall out.

E. is being so whiny and all around disagreeable it's drivng me nuts. I love her so much but right now, I could do without the attitude. NOTHING I do is right, even if I do just what she asks. Needless to say, I'm not crazy about this stage. But then she climbs up in my lap and gives me big hugs and kisses and my heart melts. The joys of parenthood.

So we're basically just counting down the days and hoping that Drew will stay put until March 7/8 and trying to figure out the logistics of who is going to stay where and watch E. and all of that nice stuff.

0 comments: