CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Another plea, good news, etc.

I found out that any donation made to my Paypal account for the books will also be tax deductible. I will write one check for any donations received via Paypal by July 31, 2006, and send it to the Jackson Graves Foundation along with a list of contributors. They will then mail out a receipt to you for the amount of your donation. So come on everyone, remember $5.00 will buy a book for another family in need! Here's the donation link again so you don't have to go searching for it. :D














I just got some great news from Jackson's mother Kimberly but I'm not going to share it right now. Maybe she'll have more information about it on Jackson's blog tomorrow. I hope so, I just ask that you keep Jackson in your thoughts and prayers right now. This is HUGE.

I have also added a few more links to some CDH babies websites. Each one of these families and children are amazing and I feel such a closeness to them all. It's amazing how so much good can come out of tragedy. I've made friends because of Drew that I would have never had the pleasure of knowing. I'm thankful for that.

So I'm reading a fictional book right now and I just had to put it away. There is a part about a killer wanting to make the world "perfect" and he fantasizes about killing ill babies to "relieve their suffering." I just started shaking so hard, breathing heavily and sweating. Even though it was fictional it bothered me. Yeah, I read some great books, I know.

And here's some more great news. I have the website up. I'm not even close to finished yet but you can get a good picture of what I'm hoping to accomplish. The link is A Rainbow of Hope: CDH Awareness. Let me know what you think, I'm always open to constructive criticism. I can't thank those who have helped me with this enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana,
Hi. I'm a stranger kinda. I posted a bit on DIM with you but not a lot. I have been following your blog though. I'm very touched by it all. I loved the new site too. I think you are doing an excellent job getting the word out. Had it not been for Drew, I would have never known what CDH is. My heart still aches for you and I share your story with everyone. His life has touched so many others lives.
~Gina~

Anonymous said...

The website looks great, Jana!

Kim Klingbeil

Catherine said...

Donation made. :o)

The website looks fabulous. You are making such good in the face of such tragedy. I am touched by your story and inspired by your strength.