CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Donations for books

Ok everyone, there is a way to make your donation to help purchase the books tax deductible. I was contacted by a family who has set up a non-profit organization in their son's name. Jackson L. Graves Foundation has kindly offered to set up a fund specifically for the donations that I am requesting. This arrangement will allow your contribution to be tax deductible as a charitable donation and you will be sent a receipt. Please mail donations to:

Jackson Graves Foundation
PO Box 572
Fayetteville, AR 72702

Please note on the memo section of your check "Cradle Book" or include a note with that on it. If you have any questions, you can contact me, e-mail the Foundation at info@jacksongraves.org or call the Foundation at (479) 466-8339. After all donations have been received, the Foundation will order the books so that everything is correctly done for tax purposes.

I cannot thank those at the Jackson Graves Foundation enough for offering to do this for us. Now, everyone start donating!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana,
You have started on a wonderful journey that will continue to help you grieve while helping others through the process. Although I can't imagine your pain, I am sure that something like this helps to ease it a little bit, makes you believe that Drew had a big purpose for his short life here on Earth. It's so great that the Graves family has been able to help you with this, it is such a great idea. I hope it is a huge success and that it can be the beginning of a whole new chapter of your life and the foundation for Drew! (((HUGS))

Cindy

Kathy McC said...

I am sure I don't have to tell you what a wonderful thing you're doing with this book donation. I know you don't know me, but I found your site through Catherine, and I just wanted to tell you that I thank you for being so pro-active on behalf of all of us who've lost children.

I wish resources would have been available to me through my hospital when I lost my babies.

(((hugs)))