CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Even better news about the books!

I just got off the phone with the publishing company and they are going to do even better. Any books ordered will be at 50% off the cover price and if we pre-pay (which we will do), we can get them at cost!! Everyone helping me with this has been so kind and gone out of their way. I really appreciate it, this project is so important to me.

I also want to say congratulations to my father-in-law. He's retiring and moving to Oklahoma. We're off to celebrate his retirment at his party tomorrow night. Congratulations Larry!! Now you have more time to make Elizabeth even MORE rotten!

1 comments:

Shawna said...

That is GREAT news Jana! I will try to donate ASAP. We move tomorrow so I'll be gone for a bit but I'll donate when I get back. I'm so glad that this is all coming together for you. I know how much this means to you. Congrats sweetie, you're doing such a wonderful thing in Drew's memory!!! Luv ya!