CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 17, 2006

We are home

for a little while anyway. This month is going to wear me out. E. and I will be making our 3rd trip to Texas in a little over a week. My FIL's retirement party was fun and now he's our permanent babysitter!

While we were in TX, we went ahead and got our memorial tattoos--mine on my right ankle, Raymond's on his right arm. Here they are:





I'll write more later, I'm beat and I need to work some on the website.

4 comments:

Shawna said...

LOVE the tattoos Jana and Raymond!! They turned out beautifully. Sounds like you guys are pretty busy right now, maybe that's a good thing. Love ya guys and always thinkin' about ya! ((HUGS))

Emma said...

LOVE them both!!! WTG. Keep us posted even though you are busy ;)

Anonymous said...

Jana
Very simple and beautiful! Awesome!
<3 Lissette

Anonymous said...

Great tributes!!