CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Some GREAT news!

Baby Sofia is home, where she belongs!! Congratulations to Catherine, Ivan and Miss Sofia, we are all so happy for you! It's so wonderful to hear good news about those we have come to care about so much.

Drew would have been 3 months old today. I did good today, I actually didn't even realize it until my mother called me. I have been so involved in desgning a website to raise CDH awareness and help bereaved parents that very little is getting through to me right now. I feel as though I have a real purpose now with this project that I'm working on.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see the website. CDH definetly needs to have more awareness out there. I think sometimes even doctors that don't see it that often can be ignorant of it's true effects (at least from what I've seen). Dawn's bracelets are amazing. I'm definetly ordering one!!!

~Carole