CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My friends

I know that it's been awhile since my last post. A ton of stuff is going on right now and I'm stressed beyond words. :( I will write more at a later date. Tonight, I just want to put in some requests for everyone to keep a couple of my friends and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Carole is expected to undergo a c-section to deliver Baby Joey on August 25th. They have no way of knowing how long Joey will live; my hope is that they can get Carole stitched up and in the NICU to see him before he passes away. I know I've said it a million times before but Carole really is an amazing woman, wife and mother. Please keep her family in your thoughts as they face the joy and sadness of their son's birth.

Baby Sasha and her parents should be in Houston by now for further testing and whatnot that begins tomorrow. Again, an amazing family that deserves nothing but the best. Please keep them in your thoughts during this stressful time.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

I hope things settle down for you soon.

If you could spare a minute, would you email me at Kate94651@hotmail.com. I have a question for you. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jana..it's been quite some time. I've been overwhelmed with work and when I get home, well you know. I want to let you know that I'm always thinking of you. I have you and your friends in my prayers. Reading Carole's blog just reopened a whole in my heart..just the way yours did. I'll definitly be thinking of you guys. Take care.
((((HUGS))))
<3 Lissette

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Jana - and the family!

Try to have a relaxed evening. *HUGS*

Shawna said...

Huge prayers are with Carole and her family. How devestating, her story made me cry so hard! I hope things calm down for you as well, thinking of you hun. ((HUGS))

Kendra's mom said...

Please pass on my prayers to Carole and family. My heart breaks when I read her blog. I will be thinking of them all day today.