CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Best Friends

I forgot to add this little comment from E. in my earlier entry. A few days ago, I was becoming very exasperated with her and she could tell. She started gently stroking my cheek (she likes to do that) and told me, "Mommy, you're my very best friend!" I told her that she was mine too and she replied, "I know that, silly!"

So I guess the 3's aren't always terrible! They can be so very sweet and loving too.

2 comments:

Kathy McC said...

I always find that Aaron usually tells me he loves me SO much right around the time I am ready to snap.

They can be so cute...

Anonymous said...

Darby can't talk that great yet (one - two words at a time) but she says all I need to hear with her eyes.

She'll come up to me, crawl into my lap and put her forehead on my forehead....look right at me, open her mouth and try to swallow my nose. Those are GREAT Darby kisses!
LOL

Have a great day!