CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Drew's Great-Grandma

I have a lot to post but for now, I just want to ask everyone to keep our family in your thoughts. Raymond's grandmother, Drew and E.'s great-grandmother, has had health problems for a while now and they are catching up with her. She's in the hospital in Oklahoma City right now and not doing too well. She has had 86 amazing years of life. She's a pretty great woman, in my opinion, and it's difficult to see this happen.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Well wishes and "get healthy prayers" are being sent all the way from NB, Canada.

Anonymous said...

Hugs Sweetie, You have been through so much already. I hope things get better for her. If not I hope she doesn't suffer to much. I have 2 grandmothers who are that way so I kinda understand.