CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 29, 2007

A few things

First, I cannot believe that Drew would have had to live with such a severe and constant level of reflux, indigestion, etc. The comparative little that I'm having with this PG is about to kill me right now. So I can be grateful that he does not have to go through THAT at least. (Yes, I know that there are medications and surgeries to help but still, it sucks.)

I don't think that I posted that I updated Elizabeth's website last week. Some of you probably got an e-mail to that effect but others may not have so check it out. She's pretty cute if I do say so myself. :)

And finally, I updated my links. I have added a link to Sasha's site as well as Marshall's--two kids who suffer(ed) from problems other than CDH. I have also added CDH babies on the way, a few survivors and sadly, a few angels. I encourage you to read about every one of these kids and their families because they're all so special and amazing.

0 comments: