CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New Look

Like the new template? I had a difficult time choosing between 2 so I'll have this one for a bit and then I'll change it. This one reminds me of my Drew. Be sure to vote in my poll on the side.

We're off to Texas tomorrow, the kids and I. Should be an adventure! We hope to see some friends while there. This is our only free weekend in goodness knows how long--no soccer games or anything--or for who knows how long in the future. R.'s going to be in Tulsa so we figured we'd go bother my parents! Have a great one everyone.

3 comments:

The Nanny said...

I like the new template a lot. It's really lovely. Have a great weekend!

phoebesmum said...

Hi Jana

LOVE your new template! Im a CDH survivor (1974) very lucky, I know.

Rainbows are such beautiful & spiritual things aren't they? It is ironic that such beauty comes from storms, clouds & darkness... not unlike the lessons we learn in life, the inner beauty & strength that evolves within us comes after the cruelest blows. Bless you!

The Goddess G said...

Jana,
Loving the new template. Hope your time in Texas is great.
~Carole
http://thejourneyfromhere.blogspot.com
http://accordingtocarole.blogspot.com